Life Science Innsbruck Symposium 2016
The Symposium is a joint event by the three excellence programs:
- Molecular Cell Biology and Oncology (MCBO),
- Signal Processing in Neurons (SPIN) and
- Host Response in Opportunistic Infections (HOROS)
together with various other clinical and non-clinical PhD programs at the Medical University of Innsbruck and the Leopold Franzens University Innsbruck.
Beside poster sessions and short talks, a career workshop will be organized.
- Prof. Cryan from the University College Cork,
- Prof. Alexander Friedrich from the University of Groningen,
- Prof. Kirchhausen from Harvard Medical School
- Prof. Knoblich from the Institute of Molecular Biotechnology in Vienna.
Deadline for the abstract submission: February 29th, 2016.
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org