- What are the neuro-cognitive mechanisms of selective attention?
- What environmental features influence the shift of attention?
- What is the role of intention in relation to environmental stimuli?
- What are the methodological and conceptual criteria for the empirical study of consciousness?
- How can the importance of signals to be formalized mathematically?
Key words: Pyschophysics, mental chronometry, eye movements, trajectories of hand movements, mathematical modelling
Rangelov D, Müller HJ and Zehetleitner M. (2010) Dimension search and feature discrimination are weighted in two separate weighting systems. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance 37(1): 100-114. doi: 10.1037/a0020364.
Töllner T, Zehetleitner M, Krummenacher J and Müller HJ. (2011) Perceptual basis of redundancy gains in visual pop-out search. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience 23: 137-150. doi:10.1162/jocn.2010.21422.
Zehetleitner M and Müller HJ. (2010) You know where it is before you know it is there: Salience from the decision perspective. Journal of Vision 10(14):35, 1–16. doi:10.1167/10.14.35.
Müller HJ, Geyer T, Zehetleitner M and Krummenacher J. (2009) Attentional capture by salient color singleton distractors is modulated by top-down dimensional set. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance 35: 1-16.
Zehetleitner M, Proulx M and Müller HJ. (2009) Additional-singleton interference in efficient visual search: A common salience route for detection and compound tasks. Attention, Perception, & Psychophysics 71(8): 1760-70.